This site is managed by Arbos srl Via Torre 40 36020 Solagna (VI) Italy - C.F. and VAT No. 03533300244. For any information please contact the email email@example.com.
1. OWNER OF THE TREATMENT AND CONTACT DETAILS APursuant to article 4 of the Regulation, the Owner of the Treatment is the company ARBOS S.r.l. (hereinafter “Owner”) with legal headquarters at Via Torre, 40 – 36020 SOLAGNA (VI). For any requests of information, or to exercise your rights pursuant to section 5, you can contact the Owner at the following contact addresses:
Tel 0424 558110 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. CATEGORIES OF DATA PROCESSED, PURPOSES AND CONSERVATION PERIOD
2.1 NAVIGATION DATA During their normal activities, the computerised systems and software processes implemented for ensuring the correct performance of the website constantly acquire personal data. The transmission of such data is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. These are data that are not specifically collected to be associated with identified individuals. However, due to their nature, their processing and association with other data held by third parties could indeed allow the identification of users. Data may include the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the users to visit the Website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses of the requested resources, request times, methods used to submit the requests to the server, the sizes of the files obtained in response, the numerical codes indicating the status of the response given by the server, and other data regarding the computer environments of users. The purposes for which data is collected are:
- generate anonymous statistical information regarding the usage of the Website;
- manage the control of the methods for the use of the same, identify abnormal behaviours or abuses;
- ascertain responsibilities in case of cybercrimes to the detriment of the Website or third parties This data treatment is legitimated by the need for ensuring that the user accessing the Website can take advantage of its features.
2.2 DATA INTENTIONALLY SUPPLIED BY THE DATA SUBJECT
The collection of the personal data of the users can be the result of voluntary actions, such as the forwarding of electronic mail at the addresses indicated on the Website, and/or the filling of the contact form found on the Website. All this entails the collection, by the Owner, of the e-mail addresses of senders, necessary to meet their requests, as well as any other personal data required, or voluntarily forwarded with the communications. The personal data collected in this way shall only be used by the Owner for:
- a) providing the requested information and/or services through the company points of contact;
- b) supplying any further related information;
- c) forwarding information and commercial e-mail newsletters.
The legal basis that legitimates this treatment is a contract of which the data subject is part, or the implementation of measures preliminary to the contract on request of the same. In the expressly indicated cases, the legal basis is the consent freely given by the data subject (purpose c). As far as the purposes indicated in letters a) and b), the provision of data is optional, but refusal to provide them would result in the impossibility for the Owner to fulfil the contract requirements and/or answer the requests forwarded by the customer using the contact details found on the Website. As far as the purposes indicated in letter c), the provision of data is also facultative, and their use is subjected to explicit consent. Refusal to provide them will result in the impossibility for the Owner to forward newsletters. All the data will be store for the time necessary for the fulfilment of the various obligations, including those of a fiscal or accounting nature, connected or resulting from the specific service requested, pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 1, letter e) of the Regulation.
2.3 DATA COLLECTED DURING REGISTRATION OR PURCHASE Registration to the website is only reserved for distributors (E-commerce B2B) and is necessary to allow them to access further information (such as their own special prices) in order to complete their purchases. During registration to the e-commerce platform and during the compiling of the order, the following data may be collected:
- distributor details
- contact details: e-mail address, telephone number;
- dispatch address;
- invoicing address (if different from the dispatch address);
- invoicing details (tax code, VAT number). The following data could be collected through the sale: product categories of interest; data regarding online purchases and direct purchases from the company; details of the products purchased (type, price, discount, unit, specific characteristics); calculated expense level; trolley abandoned;
- data collected during navigation, or during online purchases, relating to their navigation behaviours, or the use of the Owner’s Website itself, for example through cookies.
Personal Data will be treated for the following purposes: a) administrative-accounting purposes: fulfilment of the sales contract and dispatch of the good, accounting requirements and fulfilment of legal obligations, after-sales services. The legal basis that legitimates the treatment is the execution of a contract, or the implementation of measures preliminary to the contract of which you are part. Any data collected for these purposes will be stored for the whole duration of the contractual agreement and for 10 years after the completion of the same. The data are necessary for fulfilling the sales contract and the administrative-accounting requirements pursuant to letter a).
2.4 COOKIES Thanks to cookies, a website can remember the activities and preferences of the user (for example: login details, selected languages, font sizes and other display settings, etc.) so that they will not need to be indicated again during a return visit, or during the navigation to another page of the same website. Cookies are therefore used for computer authentication, monitoring sessions and storing information regarding the activities of the users that access a website, and may also contain a unique identification code that gives the possibility of tracing the navigation of the user within the site, for statistic or advertising purposes. Some activities could not take place without using cookies, which in some cases are therefore necessary for the performance of the website. When navigating a website, the user may also receive on its computer or mobile device cookies of websites or webservers other than the one being visited (so-called “third-party” cookies). A typical example of third party cookies is Google Analytics, the Google information notice of which can be found at the following address: http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html There are two main categories of cookies:
A. TECHNICAL COOKIES. These are cookies that ore only used for forwarding communications through an electronic communication network, or to the extent that is strictly necessary required in order to provide a service expressly requested by the user. They are, in other words, cookies that are necessary for the performance of the website, or to carry out activities requested by the user. The installation of these cookies is not subjected to the preliminary consent of the user, although the relevant information to the user must still be provided. Therefore, technical cookies will always be used and sent, unless users change their own browser settings to prevent this from happening. They can be split into
- a) Session or navigation cookies: they guarantee the normal navigation and use of the Website (for example enabling the user to complete the authentication process in order to access the reserved area);
- b) Analysis cookies (cookie analytics): they are similar to technical cookies, and are directly used by the manager of the Website to collect information in aggregated form on the number of users and on how they use the Website, in order to ascertain which sections or elements of the same are most popular.
- c) Function cookies: they allow the user to navigate the Website based on a number of selected criteria (for example language, products selected for purchase), with the object of improving the service provided by the same.
Technical cookies can be:
- persistent: after the browser window is closed by the user, they are not destroyed, but stored for a preset period of time
- session: after the browser window is closed by the user, they are destroyed
B. PROFILING COOKIES.. Profiling cookies are aimed at creating user profiles and are used in order to forward advertising messages that meet the preferences indicated by the user during the navigation of the Website. In view of the particularly invasive nature of such cookies as far as the private life of users, European and Italian regulations require that users are informed when they are used, in order to give them the possibility of giving or denying their consent to such use.
COOKIE MANAGEMENT Users may at any time refuse some or all the cookies used in this Website by simply setting their browsers accordingly. Each browser has specific configuration settings. Further information on the procedures to follow for disabling cookies may be found on the internet site of the browser provider.
- • Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- • Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
- • Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- • Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
When cookies are disabled, it will still be possible to use some sections of the Website; however, some services may not be available.
COOKIES USED IN THIS WEBSITE This Website uses both persistent and session technical cookies in order to improve your navigation experience.
3. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA The treatment of the data collected is carried out by internal purposely appointed personnel, duly authorised based on specific instructions given in accordance with current regulations. When required for the fulfilment of the indicated purposes, the data collected may be treated by third parties, specifically authorised or appointed as Data Controllers or, depending on the case, as independent owners, and consisting of companies, associations or professional (both juridical and legal persons) acting as supports or consultants for the Owner and/or carrying out services connected with the indicated purposes. In particular, the Owner takes advantage of the support of third parties for:
- managing and maintaining the Website;
- managing the e-commerce platform and dealing with technical issues;
- fiscal, accounting and tax obligations;
- dispatching goods;
- resolving technical issues relating to the use of the company management software.
The list of Data Controllers is available on request at the premises of the Owner for consultation. The Owner undertakes to only entrust personal data to parties that based on their technological characteristics, experience, capability and reliability can offer appropriate guarantees as regards their compliance with regulations, with particular reference to the safety of the data and the respect of the fundamental freedoms of data subjects. Your personal data will not be distributed.
4. DATA PROCESSING PROCEDURE Your personal data will be treated following the principles of lawfulness, correctness and transparency, safeguarding your privacy and your rights. The Owner also undertakes to treat your personal data in accordance with the “minimization” principle, therefore only acquiring and treating data to the extent strictly necessary, and following organisational and logic methods strictly correlated to ensuring the fulfilment of the indicated purposes. These data will be stored on electronic supports, paper supports, or any other suitable types of supports, in full compliance with regulations and implementing the appropriate safety measures for preventing unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction.
5. THE RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT You have the right to ask to the Owner of the Treatment: - access to your personal data (article 15 of the Regulation); - the correction of your personal data (article 16); - the cancellation of your personal data (article 17); - the limitation the treatment (article 18). You also have the right: - to oppose to the processing of your personal data (article 21); - to request the portability of your personal data (article 20). Should you believe that your personal data are being treated in breach of current regulations, you also have the right to file a complaint with the relevant Control Authority and to withdraw at any time your previously granted consent to the treatment, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing activities carried out on the basis of the consent given before withdrawal. You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting the Owner or sending an e-mail to the addresses shown in section 1.